If I Ever Have Children They May Not Survive...

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend. We talked a bit about our upbringing. We talked about how it has shaped the people we have become and yada yada yada. It got me thinking to myselt...If I were to become a mother some day, what kind would I be?

I came up with this: A horrible one! 

Here are the top ten reasons that I would be a terrible mom.

I am a bad fish parent...Even though I see this nearly empty bowl every day, I can't be bothered to clean it and get fresh water...Lazy? Guess so.


I forget everything. 

I am messy...Oh god, I'm so messy. I would lose my child in my messes...

My keys are always in the bathroom, my phone is always on the kitchen counter, and my shoes are never where I took them off. My scattered brain cannot handle kiddie objects as well.

I'm married to the gym, and I plan to be Drill Instructor strict about fitness.

And in the same breath about being healthy...I consider this shit to be lunch. 


I refuse to wear pants when I'm in my house.

I like to try new things...and sometimes it ends up bad...And you can bet your bottom dollar, that whatever I tried is going to be put to use at least once.  Unfortunate souls...

\

This:

I am always in the mood for spaghetti, so we'll probably have it for dinner 3 times a week. Every. Single. Week. 

Sorry, Kids. 

One day, I plan on popping one out, and I hope that by that time, I've changed a little bit, because right now, it's looking like if I ever have children, they may not survive their childhood.  

%%%%%%%%%%

Don't forget, today is Wednesday! You can link whatever post you wrote today up with any of the following blogs.  You don't have to write about anything specific, just post, link up, and meet some new bloggers! It's fun, I promise! Now....go!




Don't forget to check out my November sponsor! Nay's Custom Leather
Photobucket

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Bahahahah! Omg I feel the exact same way. If I were to have a kid right now it would be a disaster. Total disaster.

Kara said...

My kids eat chicken nuggets far more than they should. I can't make anything, so I don't even have a pinterest account to make me feel guilty about it, there's nothing wrong with spaghetti for dinner (tomato sauce is a vegetable, right?), and I do forget things, just not my kids. Mine are thriving, so you'll be ok.

Jen said...

bahaha this is too funny, but I think you would be a great Mom!! :) We all think we would be bad parents until we actually are one. :)

Jamie said...

Somehow, most of them survive. Kids are pretty hardy. :)

Deb A said...

Over here from the hop and a new follower... I enjoyed reading your story! Would love to have you stop by as well... have a good night :-)

Steph said...

Ok. I had to read this because of your Sunday Social link and I just about died at "One day I plan on popping one out" Hahaha!!

I also firmly believe that when I have kids it will be a hot mess for many of the reasons you named above. :p

 
Pin It button on image hover