- I've got to do my taxes.
- I have to apply for financial aid for school.
- I have to figure out how to get the money from the Army for school...I checked it out today. Looks like I have my work cut out for me. Seriously, it looks complicated.
- I have to box up everything in my room for storage.
- I have to wash all my clothes...
- I need to take care of all of my per-written posts, guest posts, sponsors, giveaways etc. for while I'm gone.
- Freeze my gym member ship.
- Get leave from work. Also, try to figure out how I'm going to get transferred to Las Vegas in a matter of, possibly, days.
- Set up auto-pay for my phone bill. I also have to have a minor heart attack over the fact that I'm about to pay $300 for a phone I might get to use 3 times in 3 months...
- AND! I have to catch up with the stuff that I procrastinated. That's pretty much just my knowledge stuff...I didn't get on top of it like I did with the Marines. It's hard, though, when you have a civilian job. There are not enough hours in the day to get all the things done that need to be done and have a little gym time (also a necessity.)
Can You Ever Be Just Whelmed?
I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with
becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.
Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.