GCF goes bye bye...

I recently discovered that Google Friend Connect (GFC) is going away...and I am very sad about it! I follow so many blog through GFC. I am almost certain that this is going to drive tons of bloggers away from blogger and into the arms of WordPress. That is for sure. I hope that they are anticipating that!

But anyway, there are other ways to follow your favorite bloggers. One of the best ways, if you ask me, is Bloglovin.
I learned all about switching to Bloglovin from this  awesome blogger.
You can also subscribe to my posts by email by looking to your right on the sidebar.

For now, that is all I have for you, but there shall be more tomorrow!

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover