Chaotic & Usual Self

Well, I am finally back to Las Vegas after being home for 10 days.
 
It looks like my life can finally return to it's extremely chaotic and usual self.
 
Hopefully these next few weeks are really great and they can help mask this sadness I feel in my heart right now.
 
I've got lots to keep me busy and hopefully some friends to be reunited with :)
 
Until next time!




I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

2 comments:

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Aw, I'm thinking of you.

I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award :-)

Sending you a hug!


Big Apple, Little Bites

Jamie said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend.

 
Pin It button on image hover