Or Don't. Your Call.

So....You know how I said something about a lost weekend? What the heck happened last night? Not a clue.
 
But I guess that's part of growing up, right? Doing really stupid shit you probably shouldn't EVER do again. In fact,  I'm pretty sure when I read the brochure about your twenties, there was a picture of all the bad decisions a person could make and a catchy slogan coaxing me to try them all.
 
Oh there's not a brochure? There should be. And it should come with a warning label.
 
 
 Sadly, the warning label would do no good and I would probably still do all the same stupid stuff, but at least I have been warned right?
 
Don't get me wrong! I had a lot of fun this weekend. I always do. I'm getting pretty good at living in the moment, but I should probably stop letting my life story be told in memes and e-cards, huh?
 
 
 
someecards.com - This is my favorite day of the week to break my feeble vow to never drink again.
 

 
someecards.com - Everyone else my age has a serious job and a long-term relationship, and I'm over here like,

 
someecards.com - Yoga pants and a t-shirt... did I just wake up or just get off the treadmill? No one will ever know.
funny

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I don't remember a lot of weekends after my 18th birthday when I lived in Vegas haha.

Kelly @ [Big Apple, Little Bites] said...

Aw. We've all been there. Your ecards and memes are so funny. I love reading someecards and failbook when I need a cheering up!

Alyson said...

Oh man! I have been there way too many times.. haha

Deanna Herrmann said...

Vegas has that effect on people :-)

 
Pin It button on image hover