To-Do

I love lists. I write lists at work all day long.

I write them about all kinds of things such as things to do before I do, what I want to buy at the store later on, things I think will make my life easier, stuff I learn on Pinterest, and so on and so forth.

Today when I woke up, I wrote myself a to-do list. It looked like this:

1. Start  wash.
2. Water the Garden.
3. Go to the gym (I had to write it on the list, or else I wouldn't have gone.)
4. Change over laundry
    (Start new load)
5. Take out trash
6. Empty dishwsher
7. Clean room
8. Clean living room
9. Do something about the cross stitch sitch.
10. Put cars on KSL
11. Make DI pile of clothes
12. Do something pointless like watch Dawson's Creek or Gossip Girl.

It ended up looking like this:

1. Start Wash
2. Water the garden.
3. Go to the gym
4. Change over laundry.
    (start new load)
5. Take out Trash
6. Empty dishwasher
7. Reload dishwasher
8. Clean room
9. Change over laundry
    (Start new load)
10. Do something about the cross stitch sitch.
11. Foood!
12. Restore the fish take to it's former glory (That thing was in some serious need of some TLC)
13. Put away laundry
14. replenish towel supply
15. Clean the kitchen
16. Clean the living room
17. Vacuum the hallway
18. Mow & water the lawn
19. Finish cross stitch (really not part of the plan, but I saw it sitting there and I was on such a roll.)
20. Change over the laundry
     (start a new load)
21. Put away all my clothes
22. Put the cars on KSL
23. eat some popcorn and blog about how much work I did today.


I'm honestly not sure that I have every done so much laundry in my life...I could tell you about all the crazy stuff I ran into while doing all this stuff, but frankly, I'm so tired I don't even know how I'm still typing...but I feel like this day did not go to waste and I certainly did an good job making my house look nice.  I don't know that I still love lists like I did yesterday.

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover