What A Life...

My company is expanding very quickly. So quickly that they finally bought the building I work in and they're doing rennovations.  All day I get to hear hammers and drills whirring and pounding. I get to smell heaven knows what burning or melting or something...And there's dirty guys (literally dirty, not saying they're bad guys they just have construction-grime all over them) tracking dirt all over the tile making things slippery! (I'm clumsy...slipped in my high-heels on Wednesday, pretty embarrassing...)

Plus, there's never any salt shakers in the break room anymore...and people are doing strange things like excersising and being overly obssesed with Emmy Rossum...totally weird.

And it gets better! Like I said, we're expanding very fast. We provide phone service for hard of hearing people. It's used mostly by the elderly. That means we have a really large customer base making us very busy. Not only are we busy and have less than 1 minute between calls our cubes are stuffed. We are so full of employees it's insane. I'm lucky to find a seat each time I come in...Holy moly, what a life this is these days.


Bright side?

I'm going to 29 Palms on Tuesday. I'm so excited for that. I pretty much packed my bag this morning and I'm not leaving for another 5 days...I know that I'm going to have a good time, but I'm trying to keep a very open mind about everything. I guess we shall see how it goes.

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover