Excuses, excuses...

Over and over again, I say that there is no way to predict what is going to happen next in your life, yet I am always extremely surprised at what I find around the corner. But lately, it's good stuff :D

I'm kind of afraid to talk about what is going on right now...I don't want to jinx it. But when/if everything that I'm hoping for works out, the blog will hear about it, that is for sure.

After my consult tomorrow, I will lay down a post that will blow your mind with how awesome it is, but right now, I can't keep my mind in one place long enough to write something that feels worth it. So, until tomorrow!


I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover