"It's Ok" Thursdays

Its Ok Thursdays
I decidied to link up today and tell everyone what is just...Ok.  That being said...

It's Ok...

that I arrived for work on hour early by accident.

that I have bills to pay but I'm shopping for a "pay day" outfit.

that I want to quit my job and move to California to be with my my man.

that I haven't been to the gym in weeks and it's starting to show...

that I make too much money to complain about my job, but I complain anyway.

that I was really excited when I got my 10th follower on here yesterday.

that I'm kind of a mess right now...

And It's OK that I have a blogging obsession!

What's okay with you? Go and link up and tell us about it!

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover