My Very First Link Up!



Mrs. Monologues
I decided that since I see these "Link Up"s all over the place, I might as well give it a shot!  Be sure to check out Ms. Monologues and link up too! So, here it goes.

Hey there bloggers of the world.  My name is Katie. I just turned 19 this year and I looove blogging. I've been blogging here on "Trampling The Pansies"  Since March 23rd of this year.  I started this blog to begin documentation of my life with my Marine.

He is currently stationed 591 miles away from me and we're rocking that whole long-distance-relationship thing. It's really difficult, but we both know that it will eventually be worth all the heart ache when we can be together again.

I spend most of my time working as a relay operator for the deaf and hard of hearing in a call center. That's where I make all of my blog updates (in fact, that's where I am right now!) When I'm not working, I like to work in my garden, work out, cross stitch, and come up with project I can do to keep me as busy as possible.

I'm starting school at the community college in the fall for law enforcement to eventually become a police officer. At least that's the plan now. When you're 19, things have a way of changing at the drop of hat, a fact I'll probably never get used to. 

My original plan was to be a Marine. That was driven to a sudden halt when I broke my arm and ended up disqualified. I was forced to change all my life plans.  That's something that I'm discovering won't stop until...well ever.

I love to sew and learn new things and I like to blog about anything and everything that pops into my head. Some times I post a zillion pictures, and some times I don't, but you can trust that you'll see something from me at least once a week. I really love to blog :)

Thanks for visiting from Blog Star, and I hope you liked my very first "Link up"!

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw yay I am so happy that you decided to link-up for Blog Star! Hooray for sneaking blogging at work. lol.

Betty said...

I worked in a call center for awhile - and it kind of sucked...how is being a relay operator? It sounds cool!

Stopping by from Blog Star.

Brooke Arellano said...

Glad you decided to link up!:) Stopping by from the blog hop! Am now a new follower:) Would love if you could follow me back!

http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

https://twitter.com/LoveMyMamaDrama

Unknown said...

Although my job is boring, I do like it. It's cool to be a part of a company that is growin really fast. And I never have to deal with customers directly because I'm a third party. Makes it very simple.

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be sure to check out your blog! :)

 
Pin It button on image hover