Sunday Socialosity

To avoid saying a bunch of stupid ranty stuff, I give you, the Sunday Social!
Sunday Social
Head over to A Complete Waste of Make Up to Link-Up

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I'm actually doing it right now. I've always wanted to be in the military. And I've always been afraid of it. But I really like to do things that I'm scared of. It makes me more confident when things actually work out when I was really terrified of doing it at all.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I hope to be graduated from college and maybe even an officer in the Marines or the Army or something. Maybe I'll be happy then too. Guess we'll see in 5 years.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I'm honestly just looking forward to 2012 being over...the past year has been so exhausting I'll just be happy when it's over and I can have a nice fresh start...
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
I hope that my blog will always be a place where I can go to express myself in any way that I want. I don't ever want it to be the type of blog that consumes my life. It's something I do on the side to say what I need to say. I hope it stays that way. And a gigantic following would be kinda awesome, but it's not necessary.
5. Do you always see yourslef living in your current city?
I don't know. I am definitely open to living new places and hopefully in my military career, I'll get the oppertunity to live a few other more exciting places, but I think Salt Lake will always be my home.
6. What is your morning routine?
07:00- Wake up...
07:15-Wake up again. Shower. Get ready for work.
08:15- leave for work (it's really too early to leave, but I still do it...)
08:35-arrive at work and play on the computer until I have to clock in at
08:55.





I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover