For The Love of All That is Saturday

I love Saturdays. I don't have to work, I usually don't sleep in too late, and I when I get up, the house is quiet and not buzzing with everyone scrambling to get to work and school.  I really enjoy the peace and quiet, so it's just a nice way to wake up.

Today, I've got quite a list of things to accomplish. That is, if I can bring myself to get out of my cozy bed. Ever since I redid my room, I really like to spend time in here. And now that I've installed a kitchen, I basically won't ever have to leave when I'm at home.

Anyway, the list...
  1. Laundry x4
  2. Clean my room.
  3. grocery shopping (for my PK (that's personal kitchen. I thought it was cute))
  4. Fall-ifying clothing items shopping.
  5. Blog (oh look, doing it now!)
  6. Dishes
  7. Write a nutrition plan to get heavy
  8. Watch a copious amount of Netflix (I just started Dr. Who? this morning.)
Quite the list of essentials don't you think?

When J left for boot camp and I was pretty much all alone I didn't really have much to do. All my friends had gone away to college, and the person I spent every waking (and sometimes sleeping) moment with was gone too. So, I cleaned my house and I watched Netflix.  This list was basically what I did every day. Except for shopping. I didn't have a job, so I didn't have any money. That was a dark time in my life...

So far on Netflix I've watched Medium, Grey's Anatomy, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, One Tree Hill, How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl, Private Practice, Crossing Jordan, Wildfire (not all of it, I got bored), Once Upon A Time,  and now Dr. Who.

I'm a loser with no friends. But that's okay. At least I have my bloggy :)

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You do have friends! :) All of us bloggy people! :) I have already spent my morning watching an insane amount of netflix and youtube videos lol.

Jane said...

I have no friends either. But, I think bloggy friends definitely count and are way better!

 
Pin It button on image hover