The Facts of Me





When I saw this on Whitney's blog, I honestly could not resist. 

As bloggers, we think that everyone wants to know all about out. And can you blame us? We write about ourselves and our day to day life, you all leave comments, like our links, tweet @ us, and you reinforce the narcissism.  

So hold on to your keyboards friends, you're about to learn "The Facts of Me".

I love baseball caps, but I can't wear them the right way for very long. I always end up flipping them backwards.  Something I seem to have passed onto my lil' sissy.



When I sit at the dinner table I put my feet up on my chair. It makes my mother crazy, but I do it every time...

I read the TV guide menu deal in one glace and get annoyed when others don't. 

And while I'm talking about TV, I don't like commercials, but I really hate it when people flip back and forth between two shows. You always miss parts of both. Just watch the damn commercial!

I have a secret dream to be in a band like the Dixie Chicks. Except better, bigger, and not liberal.  We've already got the makings right here!


I talk...a lot. Seriously, think of your most chatty friend and times that by two and you have me.

I hate pants.  When I walk into my house, my pants come off with my shoes. It's the reason that I wear dresses all the time, in fact.

I used to be afraid of ants. Then when I got old enough to realize that they're barely a centimeter long...I learned how to burn them with a magnifying glass. (I promise I'm not a serial killer...just a pyro...)

Although I work hard to look seem very confident, I am pretending most of the time but...I whole heartedly believe in this:


I love roller coasters. Like love them. I would ride the loopey one in California Adventure a zillion times in a row if I could. 

I am...obsessed with Harry Potter. Yep. I'm one of those people. 

I want to be a bar tender. That's not my lifelong dream, just something I need to do and cross off the list. 

I think I'm really funny. And sometimes, I think it really is true, but some people don't seem to appreciate it. 

I always want things that I can't have. 

My backyard is I-15 and the train tracks. I wrote A song about how much I hate living next to both. 

And last but not least, I want you to enter my giveaway! (nice segue right?!)

It only runs until next week, so be sure to get your name in the ring! 

Photobucket

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

9 comments:

Whitney Ellen said...

No joke, even when I'm out at a nice dinner I have to stop myself from sitting criss cross apple sauce. It's just more comfortable!!

Tyler Rogers said...

This made me laugh quite a few times honestly, keep up the fantastic work! Also...Harry Potter girls are the best!

Kace said...

Love the band photo. Let me know when your album drops...I'm totally scooping that one up.

Jen said...

Commercials drive me absolutely insane!!!!

Ashley said...

I am with you on the commercials. I hate watching them, but I would rather watch them than miss part of my show. J is famous for doing that and I get so mad at him I take the remote away!

I also do the whole cross my legs t dinner, but only when we are seated at booths at restuarants. Probably the worst time to do it, but that's how its comfortable for me too!

Also I loved this. I might have to do it in the near future!

Kim said...

Thank goodness for dvr because I hate commercials too! Thanks for sharing your facts! :)

Jamie said...

I went on the loopy one at California Adventure this summer! It's a good one, for sure.

Janna Renee said...

OMG I want one of those necklaces so bad! Totally had to enter!

Unknown said...

tanks for the giveaway!!

 
Pin It button on image hover