Just checking in!

Well! I am all finished with basic training and I'll be onto my next adventure tomorrow at 0100 :P. I am excited to get back to my blog and get some good posts written for you all! I just thought I'd check in while I had a moment I hope you lovely readers didn't forget about me while I was away!

You'll see me posting again soon!

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

3 comments:

Jen said...

YAY! So excited for you, can't wait to hear about all your adventures.

Kim said...

Congrats friend!! Looking forward to hearing about what you've been up to! :)

Steph said...

I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your next adventures :)

 
Pin It button on image hover