Whats On The Outside



Hey there everyone! Happy April Fools day! I bet I won't be playing any fun tricks on anyone though Instead I'll be marching and learning and growing into a cool soldier girl... Today for my While I'm away series, I have Chelsee from  Southern Beauty Guide 


Hi! My name is Chelsee and I am the creator of the blog entitled Southern Beauty Guide. I am so thankful to Katie for asking me to guest post today. First, I would like to tell you a little about myself. I am a twenty something southern belle blogging as I journey from a college graduate through the process of apply to law school and making my dreams come true. I am a firm believer that dreams do come true, and I am in the process of making my dreams happen.  At Southern Beauty Guide, one can find information about all things dealing with Beauty, and much more. My goal is to help everyone see the Beauty in themselves, while having a little fun playing with Beauty products. I provide my readers with at least one product review every week. I am a firm believer in giving an honest opinion about products. I personally hate spending money on products that are not worth the packaging that is covering them, so I try to save my readers the frustration that comes along with product letdowns. I am not affiliated with any company, so you can rest assure you will find real honest product reviews. Sticking with the topic of reviews, I would like to share with you today, my favorite product find of the month. 

I know most of you have heard of the brand called “Elf,” it is a cosmetics line commonly known as “Eyes Lips and Face” thus the term ELF. ELF products are super inexpensive and generally great products to purchase. They are low cost, most ranging from $1-$3 in cost. The only difficult part of this brand is finding them in stores. These products are not sold in most stores; however, you can purchase them through the ELF Website and in your local Target store. I tend to buy them directly through the ELF website, due to the wider variety of products offered online. The product I specifically would like to mention in this post is one that I randomly pickup during a haul. It is called “Eye Refresher,” I must admit in the beginning I was quite skeptical about that product. It retails at only $3, yet comes with a long line of promises. The online review rating was 3/5 starts, which was enough to make me a little iffy about this product. After readings some reviews I decided to pick it up anyways, I mean if the product ended up being a “miss,” then I would not be out much money. Well without further ado, here is my recent review on this product. 

E.l.f. Studio Eye Refresh: 
The cooling sensation of the Eye Refresh roller ball brightens and refreshes the eye area to help alleviate under eye puffiness and dark circles. Infused with key ingredients Pomegranate, Rosemary, Green Tea, Cucumber and Grape to hydrate and nourish the delicate skin around your eyes. Perfect for portable on-the-spot treatment to awaken the skin throughout the day for a little pick-me-up. Eye Refresh is great for men too!

How to apply: 
It is quick and easy to apply just roll the tip from the inner to the outer corner of the under eye area several times. You can apply this in the morning or at night. Elf even says that you can apply it over your makeup. 

The verdict: 
This product is Amazing! This quick and easy step can truly make a difference. Through a month of use, I have seen my dark circles lighten and my overall under eye area brighten. The best use of this product in my opinion has been mornings when I have puffy eyes. It seriously soothes my skin and has quickly been added to my must have list. For only $3 in my opinion, it is a huge deal. Please note these results will vary. I highly suggest you picking up this product next time you're shopping ELF. 

I hope you enjoyed this review, and thanks again to Katie for this guest post opportunity!

Want to see more from Chelsee?


Photobucket

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover