Far Better Things Ahead

Today I did something extra awesome...
 
 
That's right. I painted my nails and it was seriously...the highlight of my week. Everyone was teasing me because I have to take it off tonight, but I really just don't care. I am in love with the nail polish and this is the first time my nails have seen polish since before I left for basic...It was nearly a religious experience.
 
 But on a serious note. I've really been...contemplating what my next step is, and I've decided that I really need to stop reading the chapters that have past and move forward. Because...
 
 
I am so ready to just...embrace the future and whatever comes with it.
 
Hooah?
 


I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love that nail color and your positive outlook! :)

 
Pin It button on image hover