The Art of Writing

In my English 101 class, we are required to do a presentation on the art of writing.
 
I really would like to write mine with a blog post or "article" as we are calling it in the class...But here's the thing, I can't find posts on my favorite blogs about the "art of writing."
 
So I'm asking a favor of all you lovelies out there. In the comments leave me links :)
 
I'm looking for blogs that talk about writing. I only need one post, but I would love to read a lot of them. I want to be able to make comparisons and have a really good understanding of how people use their blogs artistically.
 
Of course, any blogs used in this project will be properly cited and I will share the presentation with anyone who would like to see it when it's complete!
 
Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!
 
:)

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I write about writing sometimes. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though!

 
Pin It button on image hover