Welcome to Bloody Marys Count as a Salad # 15
And introducing a social aspect of the hop! Each week we will feature a different social media linkup. This week is Google Plus! Link up your blog in the first linkup and your Google Plus profile in the second linkup!
Of course, there are a few rules, we aren't going for hop chaos here!
- Follow your hosts and each weeks special guest co-host.
- Link up your blog or specific blog post. Whatever you’d like to share is ok with us!
- Visit 3-4 other blogs and say hello! Try to be nice and follow those who follow you. And don’t forget to say hi to your hosts if you are new!
- Grab the link up button and put it in your side bar, in your post, or put our link on your link up party page.
- Not mandatory, but we’d love to have you share our hop with others. Tweet it, post about it, or share it on Facebook. We’ll love you forever if you do… And it might help you grab a co-host spot next week.
Don't Forget to follow your Hosts and special Co-Host:
And ME as your special guest host: Camo-Colored Chaos
This weekend, I sort of went crazy!
I got off of work and I took a little drive into 29 Palms. My friends have recently returned from a deployment and I felt like a visit was necessary.
So I picked up this guy and brought him back to Las Vegas.
This picture was taken when the night first began. He took me out to dinner on the Strip, something I haven't had the chance to do until now, and I checked us in on Facebook with this picture. Instantly my phone was blowing up...Everyone wanted to know who this guy was that I was running around Vegas with.
Honestly it was pretty funny. I multiple people text me to ask why I didn't tell them I had a new boyfriend...
The answer is simple: I don't.