Big Things Coming

I'm doing this thing where I put way too much food on my plate and then I try and force myself to eat it all in one sitting...I decided that I'm going to have to get a doggy bag and finish when I get home. 

That was a terrible metaphor for "I have way too many things to blog about and not a clue how to get it all out in one post" I have decided to take this one post at a time meaning that I'm pretty much spreading one post into 2 or 3 days.
First of all, I was nominated for an award! Holly over at The Marrow has nominated me for the Liebster Award. 
I want to thank her so much for giving me my first ever award! It's tough to try and make a name for yourself in the Big-Blog-World but I'm doing my best and things like this really boost my confidence!   I will be responding to the award in my very next post! Watch for it! It's coming.

Also, my new blog design is getting closer to being completed!
We've had a few little technically difficulties that have delayed my design, but it will hopefully be all ready very soon! Are you excited? I'm excited!

In other big bloggy news, I have just created a "likable" Facebook page for Camo-Colored Chaos!
My new blog design will have a cute lil' icon that you can click that will lead right to the page, but until then, you can click HERE "Like" my page. Understand that everything I've got going right now is suffering from some...growing pains. Hopefully I can get the kinks worked out soon enough!

Don't forget that I also have a Twitter and Instagram account. Are you following? 

Click HERE to follow me on Twitter
And search @camocolored to find me on Instagram!

Happy Social networking! 

Up-coming Posts To Look Forward To:
Award Reception Dealy
Family trip to Lagoon Amusement Park
My first Yoga experience (Awesome BTW!)
First Drill
And much more...Stay tuned!

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! ;)

Jen said...

Yay for the Liebster Award. :)

Jamie said...

Have a great weekend!

 
Pin It button on image hover