Wednesday Walk About


Head on over to Taingamala to Link up!

Although it's not required for the Wednesday Walk-about, I decided to do a short and sweet little "Meet Katie" post. Introduce myself to who might be dropping by!

I'm Katie, as I said before. I'm not yet 20 but sometimes, I think that I'm almost 30.
I recently joined the Army and my first drill is on Saturday.
I also recently broke up with my fiance and I'm basically a constant wreck pretending that I'm not.
I loove to work out. The gym is possibly my favorite place.
My blog started out as a way for me to document my engagement and then my life with my Marine...Seems how that didn't work out, my blog has taken quite a turn to a whole new world.

I have a lot of goals and aspirations for myself and for my life but for now, I'm kind of just working on being okay with everything the way that it is. I'm putting some things on hold and doing my best to just enjoy the things I've got going on right now and focus on the present...

If you'd like to follow my journey to being...more awesome? please follow my blog. You can also find me on Twitter and Instagram @camocolored.
I love to meet new bloggers so please don't be shy! Leave a comment or drop me a Tweet or something! I'd love to hear from you!

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

4 comments:

Jane said...

You start drill this Saturday! Eeek! That is exciting! And nerve wracking. I am so pumped for you. I wish I loved to workout. I have to force myself to that torture chamber daily. haha While your blog may have taken a change I am so excited to be there on your new journey. I think it's going to be a good one! Lots of love and thanks for linking up!

Raising Reagan said...

Katie ! You have such a positive outlook on life! I am a new follower from the walkabout and am excited to follow your journey!
We have a big military presence in our family and I always like reading about it from another's point of view!
Would love for you to stop by my blog Raising Reagan! Although it's a mommy blog ~ not sure if that's your thing but it's fun for me and I love it!
Good luck with your drill!!
Lanaya
http://www.raising-reagan.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, dear! I nominated you for a blog award on my latest blog post at www.hlewy.blogspot.com!

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing the linkup!!! Congrats on joining the Army recently and now starting drill - so awesome! I wish I loved to work out. I'd be so much better off!

Sarah from GI Joe's Wife
gijoeswife.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover