My unopened letters to the world

Alright, that last post was...not okay. So, I'm gonna write some Friday Letters...
Photobucket

Dear Katie,
Why are you so hard on yourself? You know that you didn't do anything wrong. Stop trying to reason.

Dear Blog,
I'm sorry that you're suffering because I'm sad, I was hoping that wouldn't happen, but it kind of is...sorry. Hopefully I can make up for it in the future.

Dear bedroom,
Why did I have to paint you green and orange in highschool? It's proving veyr difficult to make that go away and I'm getting kinda tired of re-painting over and over again.

Dear everyone in a functional relationship right now,
I have been having some bad thoughts about you all. I'm sorry. I can't help it.

Dear J,
I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you...I love you. Stop this.

Dear family,
I love you guys so much. I know that I have been difficult these past few days, but I really appreciate you guys standing by my side and doing your best to make me feel better.

Dear family (again.)
Stop fighting with each other. The things you're fighting about are stupid and you should be able to see that...Get over it and remember that you freakin' love each other.

Dear Life,
Please stop. Just stop. That's all.



I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover