Photo Dump...(Aka: not creative enough to make these items work together)

Hey guys! How's it going today? I'd be better if I hadn't slept this whole day away. Whoops!  Today's post is basically a bit of a photo dump. I have a whole bunch of pictures and no idea how to create a nice little copacetic post about them so. Here is goes! 


On the way home from work yesterday, I spotted this ridiculous column of smoke. Holy fire on the mountain (again!), Batman...This one is at Camp Williams.  I haven't been listening to the radio to know if it's contained or what is going on, but the whole valley is filled with smoke and the smell of fire. Way too scary. 

Did I ever tell you I got my ears pierced a second time? Well I did and on Tuesday I got to change the earrings in the second hole. I got all excited a took a picture. So here it is!
You can ignore my less-than-stylish hair-do. Or make fun, whatever. 
The next few photos are to announce that I am now on Instagram! I got an account when I first got an iPhone but I majorly neglected it, so I just quit that account and created a whole new one. You can follow me @camocolored. I decided to keep all my names the same. I am a bear of small brain and I forget everything so I try to keep things simple. 
So there's my profile picture! It looks like my ring is on my right hand because I used my front camera...dumb. It's on the left.
Last night, I made sloppy joes for dinner and I couldn't resit taking a photo of them. Isn't that what Instagram is for? Taking picture of your food? Might as well be, because that is most of my photofeed.
Last night I hit the gym with a big goal in mind. I need to be able to run 2 miles in under 20 minutes to pass the Army Fitness Test and I want to freaking destroy it, not just pass it...well I didn't achieve that goal, but I did force myself to run until I hit two miles, which I never do. I always quit after one or sometimes 1.5 when I feel ambitious.
And here is your proof. And yes, those are both instagramed. So go and follow me! I like to have people to share with! 

Also, don't forget to go and follow me on Twitter (Katie Nay @ camocolored) I'm still getting used to it, but I'm really liking it and figuring out how to use it. It's a lot more fun than I expected it to me. (I always thought the only point of it was to tell people when you were taking a poop. I'm being proven wrong.)

And that's all I've got for you today! Yay for actually blogging on my day off. 
Happy Thursday!

I'm Katie. I'm a 20-something Soldier & student taking each day one step at a time. Living through all the growing pains that come with becoming that person that I always wanted to be & finding that bright side in all of this Camo-Colored Chaos. You can get to know more about me here.

Follow me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.

2 comments:

____j said...

Just followed you on both!

Unknown said...

Oh yay! Thanks! I love feeling loved! Haha

 
Pin It button on image hover